Whether it’s the raised cholesterol level or diabetes, obesity, or a migraine, the most common advice that doctors give to their patients is: Begin your daily walk. Yes, walking is miraculous! Solution to almost every health issue and guess what, it doesn’t cost much. You need to buy a pair of comfy walking shoes and that’s all!
Let’ see what a daily walk can do for you:
- Regular walking i.e. 30 minutes a day can lessen the chances of heart attack and blocked arteries in the people aged 50 and above. Walking is the best and easiest exercise for adults who lead a sedentary lifestyle, so yes, walking keeps your heart healthy!
- Walking helps in maintaining a good digestion as well!
- Type 2 diabetes can be managed by brisk walks. For the diabetic patients, walking 5000 steps every day can keep them fit
- Walk plays a major role in reducing the stress level in people and helping them deal with depression
- Regular walk helps prevent the causes of dementia in old age
- Walking can prevent arthritis. Walk also helps to strengthen the muscles which could get weak if there is lack of exercise for them.
- A regular 30 minute’s walk every day lowers raised blood pressure as well
- Brisk walking 10,000 steps per day not just helps to reduce weight but also helps to maintain a stable weight
See, if you go for a walk every day, how many ailments and health-related issues you can avoid easily!
So, let’s start with a 15 minute’s walk every day and then slowly increase the duration according to the need because now you know that the solution to almost all the health ailment is walk and you got to remember that!